Designed and delivered by Notion Digital Forensics on behalf of the University of New South Wales.
Face to face at the UNSW Canberra City Campus.
Discover the World of Cyber Security
Are you a senior government or defence leader? Look no further! The online Cyber Security Bootcamp offers you the perfect opportunity to gain a broad understanding of cyber defence and cyber offence in a fast-paced and engaging learning environment.
The Cyber Security Bootcamp is designed for individuals who need to get rapidly across the field and want to develop a solid foundation in cyber security. Here’s what you can expect from the online Cyber Security Bootcamp:
- Overview of Computer Science/IT
- Introduction to industry frameworks like NIST CSF, Essential 8, Australian Information Security Manual
- Networking Fundamentals
- Open Source Intelligence
- Cyber Security Knowledge Domains
- Roles in Industry
- Cyber Security Threat Modelling using STRIDE methodology
- Real world case studies
- Information resources for staying current